it is not what we think or say.. but what we do from the bottom of the heart that defines us..
name
tyde aka zhichao
bday
11th april every yr
school
nus o school
loves
family friends dance game sports sexy diamond
loathes
housewk wk homewk hypocrites backstabbers
my rantings..
i feel so blessed..
YOSH!!!
I'm unexpectedly here updating again! surprisingly fast hor?! BUT!! I REALLY REALLY REAAALLLYYYYYYYYY WANNA THANK 4 PEOPLE VERY VERY MUCH BECAUSE I'M FEELING SO BLESSED THANKS TO THEM!!! First of all, i would like to thank someone whom i really respect alot and whom i owe so much to in dance and he is my very 1st dance teacher, BEN!!! He bought a bag for me from taiwan and its sooo freaking cool la! I really feel so touched!! BEN!! YOU ARE THE BEST MAN!!
the dope bag!
Next up, i would like to thank my parents for subsidizing the cost of my cpu as an early bday gift! The pics and info are already shown in the previous post! And lastly, i would like to thank my brother! He bought an odm dogtag for me! For those of you that dunno, its quite a branded brand and the watch is like soo damn nice luh! It comes with some freebies which is very beautiful(esp the cards) that i doubt i will ever use them! HAHA! Let the pictures do the talking..
the packaging inside the box! the beautiful watch! the deck of cards opened up! the catalogue holder catalogues!