HAHAHAHA!!!
k. I'm sorry.. Just feeling very high from this 2 days. Went for floor the love 2008 yesterday! Freaking dope! Singapore dance scene is growing! And for your info, Elmo from taiwan came down and took part in the competition too! And i must say, Singapore did give them a good fight! I feel so proud of Ian and Fong. LOL! Congrats to An and Hei for winning the Hiphop Category and even though Ben and Alex didnt manage to get the popping one, I still feel very proud of u guys cuz i personally felt it was the music. Unlucky! We didnt get a chance to see their ultimate tag also lo.. sad! Oh well..

As for today! During recital rehearsal, news about an adidas sale spread around lo. So after that, all of us went to check it out! OMG la!! FREAKING DOPE CAN!!! Most of the shoes are like last yr xmas sesason de, and they are going for 40-60 bucks. But wait! Thats b4 the discount! Buy 3 pairs and theres a 50% off! And guess what? One of my frens fren is working there and he gave us 70% off instead! WHOO HOO!!! THATS WHAT I CALL A GREAT SALE LA!!! I bought a pair of shoes for like 18 bucks only? One of my fren bought like 5 pairs for 90 bucks only! OMG.. Heres a pic of the receipt! Theres like at least 10 pairs of shoes and lots of clothes! Total price is 900 bucks and after discount, 270 bucks!!! HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!! JEALOUS BO?!?!

-zc-